Saturday, 28 January 2012

Favourite Poem

My favourite poem of all the ones I have written is the Shakespearean Sonnet. I wrote it about friendship and I thought it was very well written because I used many similies that can really help understand how great and important friends are to me and even to the reader. I think this poem is very easy for anybody that thinks friends are important to relate to because with any friends there are always those days you might get in a disagreement and there are the great days when you have the most fun ever with them. This poem is my favorite because it is written about friends but also because I have never written a poem better then this one. I love being with my friends and talking to them and i hope they like me to. I wrote this poem to show how great friends are.

No comments:

Post a Comment