Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Friendship

Never the same, changing over the years;
Some come and go, some will always remain.
Through thick and thin and through all of the tears;
There for your happiness, there for your pain.

Like an ocean with waves, there's ups and downs.
Smiles are brought out with fun times and laughter.
Rumors, fights and gossip bring out the frowns.
Through hard times, eachother we look after.

The good and the bad, everything we share.
Secrets and sad news, always there for me.
If a heart be broke, always there for care.
Done with all the fighting, glad we will be,

I love them all, they nake ne complete.
Without my friends, my life is an empty street.


Shakespearean Sonnet

I hung out with my friends that week and there was some drama at the time.

2 comments:

  1. This is so well-written ! :)
    I love especially how anyone can relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well written and very true

    ReplyDelete